MOSAIC PEDAGOGY VIDEOS
In MOSAIC Pedagogy videos 1-3, real MOSAIC teachers demonstrate how to teach a complete MOSAIC lesson in a 15-minute advisory period. They show three essential MOSAIC pedagogy methods (PLAN, respectful debate, and yes-no-maybe).
1. MOSAIC LESSON: PLAN
2. MOSAIC LESSON: RESPECTFUL DEBATE
3. MOSAIC LESSON: YES-NO-MAYBE
In MOSAIC Pedagogy Videos 4-6, you will find important MOSAIC techniques (Action-plan part of PLAN, promoting student voice, and effective discussions) demonstrated through different aspects of the MOSAIC approach (student action-planning meetings, students taking action together (STAT), and advisory lessons).
4. MOSAIC STUDENT MEETING: ACTION PLAN (A IN PLAN)
5. PROMOTING STUDENT VOICE THROUGH MOSAIC
6. MOSAIC PEDAGOGY: EFFECTIVE DISCUSSION TECHNIQUES