MOSAIC INSTRUCTIONAL STRATEGY VIDEOS
In MOSAIC Instructional Strategy Videos 1-4, real MOSAIC teachers demonstrate how to teach a complete MOSAIC lesson in a 15-minute advisory period. They show four essential MOSAIC pedagogy methods (PLAN, respectful debate, yes-no-maybe, and effective discussion). Next to each video are links to relevant curriculum materials.
1. MOSAIC LESSON: PLAN
2. MOSAIC LESSON: RESPECTFUL DEBATE
3. MOSAIC LESSON: YES-NO-MAYBE
4. MOSAIC LESSON: EFFECTIVE DISCUSSION TECHNIQUES
In MOSAIC Instructional Strategy Videos 5 and 6, you will find important MOSAIC techniques related to social-action planning demonstrated through different aspects of the MOSAIC approach (student action-planning meetings and students taking action together (STAT) lessons). Next to each video are links to relevant curriculum materials.
5. PROMOTING STUDENT VOICE THROUGH MOSAIC
6. MOSAIC STUDENT MEETING: ACTION PLAN (A IN PLAN)